Monday, January 24, 2011

Jet-Ski

Over Labor Day weekend I went with a group of friends up to Deep Creek Lake. There was an ultimate Frisbee game, good food, lots of fun, time on a boat, and I accomplished the jet-skiing portion of my 30! As I don't have a camera that is waterproof and I was kinda busy steering the jet-ski, there are no photos of this particular experience. Being the rule-loving dork that I am, it was very strange to not have 'lanes' to stay in (a la driving on a highway) and it took me a while to get used to moving with any speed at all ('fraidy cat party of one, my table is ready!) -- but once I got the hang of it, it was fun. I'd do it again :-)



Look! I've updated my blog twice in less than six months! I'm also working on number 30! Go team!






No comments:

Post a Comment